A new concept in India Limited Liability Partnership is a sort of hybrid of both partnership and a company private limited. The management of LLP is defined by LLP agreement and partners have the freedom to regulate affairs of the LLP. Minimum two persons are required to register a LLP and there is no restriction regarding maximum number of members. There are certain benefits of limited liability partnership which make it viable to certain business who expect more freedom in business which comes at least price.
Benefits of LLP
- A Separate legal entity
- There is Limited Liability to partners
- Provides a Simple process of Registration
- Perpetual existence irrespective of changes in partners
- Audit is not required of accounts until turnover reaches Rs.40 lakhs or Contribution Rs.25 lakhs
- Lesser tax as compared to company
- requirement of minimum capital contribution is not present
- Restrictions as to maximum number of partners not present
STEPS OF REGISTRATION
DPIN and DSC
Apply DPIN (Designated Partner Identification Number) for every proposed Designated Partners (Minimum -2). At least one Designated Partner should have a valid Digital Signature.
Apply for Name
Filing of LLP Registration Documents
Documentation of and filing of LLP agreement and Consent of Designated Partners
As these steps are bit complicated and a hassle for new business entity and entrepreneurs, we take all the burden of getting your LLP firm on track while you concentrate more on your business idea
How it is done?
Documents to be provided:-
- Copy Proof of Identity & Address e.g Adhaar Card, Driving License
- Copy PAN Card of all Partner (Do not have PAN card?, dont worry, we will apply for that as well, we got you covered)
- 6 Passport size photographs of all partners
Step1:- Receive free expert counselling on LLP ( counselling on Share capital, no. of Partners and nature of Business)
Step2:- Pay 50% of the payment
Step3:- Submit the required documents self attested. Application process will start within 24 hours.
Step4:- Pay rest of the 50% at the time of execution & Final submission of documents
Click on apply now and get it done right away!!